Blogging 101: Day 1 Assignment, “Who am I and why I am here?” –
Every once in a while, I would find myself being asked “How would you describe yourself?”, and that for me, is one of the hardest question and I know I’m not alone in this one.
How would I describe myself? How do I see myself? And how do others see me? Upon typing these questions, I found myself stuck on these lines. I’m quite not sure of the right words to say that would make you see a glimpse of who I really am, or to describe myself without sounding inferior or exaggerated. Eitherways, this is who I am.
Jeanette Joyce, from the Philippines. People say I look exactly like my mom and rarely believes me when I say I am already 20 years old. I’m not really sure if it’s because of my visage or of my height. (4’11” by the way)
Things that I love:
• I love reading series but barely have the time to do so.
Jenny Han’s P.S I Still Love You, Kierra Cass’ The Selection Series, David Levithan’s Everyday and Another Day, J.K Rowling’s Harry Potter and oh Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight Saga are one of my best reads 😉
• I write occasionally, when I’m in the mood that is and my writings are mostly melancholic. I remember my first post describing myself as a lost soul in a constant journey of happiness and somehow I still am that lost soul.
• I watch movies on leisure hours – romantic comedy drama is my genre – and I am fond of Adam Sandler’s movies. (50 first dates is my most favorite)
• I love foods, I am best left alone in the kitchen eating than cooking ’cause I was never good at cooking (the best I could do is fry eggs, haha!)
• I suck at dancing, and yes I am a professional bathroom singer. Haha!
• …and I used to love Taylor Swift’s music back when she does country pop. I relate so much to her songs that it made my heart ache. 😂
…so why am I here?
This blog exists primarily because I need something to pour my heart into, and somehow this is my escape from the overstressed world that I am into. I put my heart out on my sleeves in this rather personal blog and out here are the words I rarely voice out but keeps on popping inside of my head.
…and in answer to the hardest question:
I am extraordinarily ordinary. I get mood swings every now and then, and honestly I am veeeery difficult to handle (you have been warned!), but I’d like to believe that I am worth it. (That is if you would atleast try to get to know me better of course.) I guess that is the best way to describe me.